After watching Disney’s Delivery Man trailer, I have been so excited to see this movie! Here are a few reasons why:
- This movie looks Funny and it is Vince Vaughn!
- I get to see a serious side of Vince Vaughn’s acting. It looks like it is a dramedy so I get to see a large range of Vaughn’s ability as an actor.
- It is About Life! You never know what life is going to deliver. It is how you deal with what is given to you that defines your character.
- I am curious how is girlfriend, played by Cobie Smulders, is going to deal with a situation. I want to know what happens when life throws a HUGE curveball how you react. I am hoping they make it through and it doesn’t split up their relationship.
- It is about relationships. I believe that we are given different purposes in life. We don’t live forever but we always affect those we meet and come in contact with. Whether it be our kids or the nice man at the grocery store.
I will be getting to interview Vince Vaughn & Chris Pratt during my Disney trip to L.A. for Thor: The Dark World Red Carpet and will be taking part in press coverage for Delivery Man!
Please send me any questions you hope to have me ask either of these fantastic actors!
Disclaimer: This is an all expense paid trip. This post is something I wish to write and in no way was persuaded by being selected to attend this press event. 🙂 The movie looks awesome! I heard it was a tear jerker!