I have been using headphones lately to keep me focussed while writing here on the blog. When I was asked to review some headphones and be sent some free product, I agreed. I was sent these 1More MK801 Headphones in red.
I have invested in an expensive pair of headphones for travel in the past and to me, they were just headphones. I didn’t recognize anything spectacular with the product. So as much as I wanted to invest in other brand name headphones that I witnessed celebrities wearing, they didn’t do much for me.
I have been really pleased with the quality and sound coming out of these 1MORE MK801 headphones. I also like that they are gender neutral. My husband has already caught a glimpse of them and tried them on. The only quality that we feel is missing is that they aren’t bluetooth. There are pros and cons. The good thing is that we don’t have to worry about charging them up.
- Tuned by a Grammy Award winning mixer. While creating the MK801 headphones, 1MORE collaborated with Luca Bignardi, internationally acclaimed audio engineer and mixer.
- Comfortable fit: The ear cups of these headphones rotate in four directions, so that you can customize them to the perfect position for your ears.
- TR-90 steel is flexible, lightweight and sweat resistant.
- The dual-system in-line remote control allows for compatibility with both Apple and Android systems. You’ll love having volume control, play/pause and call answer in easy reach.
- The over-ear headphone design blocks out most ambient noise.
For ONLY $79.99 these are a great gift for dad or grad! Check these out today!
Sarah H @ TheOutsideFamily says
I’ve been considering purchasing headphones for traveling. After flying back-to-back trips, I’m convinced headphones are a travel requirement. 🙂
They are certainly stylish looking! Wonder how they compare to brand name headphones?
Travel Blogger says
Not only dad, but mom would like those as well 🙂 They look awesome.
I love to listen to music while working! These look like great headphones for jamming out alone.
Nicole B says
This is a great price point for quality headphones. Great gift idea, too.