This Carne Ammuddicata Recipe is an Italian Breaded Steak and has been with my family for years! My parents are both from Italy and this is GREAT meat to put with any meal!
It goes great with some Italian Red Sauce and even some fresh greens! Added it in an Italian Steak Sandwich with this homemade Italian Bread Recipe and enjoy the yumminess you won’t want to miss out! The crispy breading is yummy!
The steak is just the right layer of thinness that you will want! These NEVER last long in our house! At our house, we call them by their Sicilian name Carne Ammuddicata! This means “breaded meat”!
If you are looking for an easy and great Italian Sauce recipe we have the perfect one that only needs a few ingredients that you already have in your cabinet.
Carne Ammuddicata Recipe
- 3 cups Need Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 cloves minced Fresh Garlic
- 3/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to tasty
- 2 tbs chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 1/2 lbs Thinly Sliced Bottom Eye Round meat (ask the deli to thinly slice your meat for you or invest in a meat slicer if you are planning on cooking at home often).
- First, you mix bread crumbs, parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Then you beat 2 eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip the meat in the eggs and then the breadcrumb mix.
- Then fry on medium heat with some extra virgin olive oil (enough to cover the bottom of the pan). Turn over once one side is brown.