If you are looking to create an adorable Cricut Infusible Ink Reversible Sequins Pillow I wanted to create this easy step by step tutorial. I have created several and I have some great tips to share on what works and what doesn’t. If you follow our step by step tutorial, you will be able to create some adorable gifts for some your friends! This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you.
Cricut Infusible Ink Reversible Sequins Pillow Tutorial and Tips
Tip 1: White is best!
First of all, wee have used Cricut Infusible Ink on different color sequins. THE best color with the most vibrant use is to find white sequins pillows. You can find the 16 by 16 sequins pillow covers with one side white on Amazon. Don’t forget to also get pillow inserts when creating them.
Tip 2: Use fresh Infusible Ink
When working with Infusible Ink make sure it is sealed tight. A brand new box is best. I would suggest using all the sheets at once because the ink can dry out. I have had pretty good luck covering it in plastic wrap, placing it in a bag, and an air tight container, but it totally takes up a lot of space.
What you need:
What you need is Cricut Infusible Transfers, Easy Press, and I used Sequins Pillows! If you are new to Cricut or haven’t purchased your machine yet, start here. If you don’t have a Cricut Maker you can actually Draw or color your own design using their Infusible Ink Markers and good ‘ol regular laser paper for your printer!
How to make your pillow:
- Create your design in Design Space. Or you can color and draw a picture with Infusible Markers son Laser Paper that goes into a printer.
- When you go to cut it, be sure to mirror your image.
- Once the design is weeded, you you will use the butcher paper your infusible Ink came with.
- Here is how you will infuse it:
- Place infusible transfer sheet down on pillow, add butcher paper on top of it, heat it for 385 degrees at only 60 seconds. Do not move your easy press around and be very still when placing your heat press and lifting it.
You can create your pillows on colored sequins but you lose a bit of the vibrance.