We currently own a Nest but that is downstairs in our house. When it comes to upstairs where we sleep and spend a lot of our time, we don’t have a way to keep track of that temperature. Sometimes the temperatures really differ since our bedroom is right above our fire place. The new Eve Room 2nd Generation can now monitor our air quality, temperature, and humidity levels in our home. This post might also contain affiliate links which may earn us a small percentage to help cover our expenses if you choose to make a purchase.
If you are shopping for a techie who loves having their home connected to smart home devices, they will love owning the new Eve Room 2nd Generation (Formerly Elgato).
Eve Room 2nd Generation
Compact, Newly Redesigned Air Quality Monitor with HomeKit Technology
– Indoor air quality, temperature and humidity sensors. Customizable high-contrast E-Ink display with anodized aluminum body
– Precise measurements and historical data can be viewed via the Eve app
– Micro-USB-rechargeable battery lasts 6 weeks or longer
– Support for sensor-based automations of other HomeKit-enabled accessories
– Fast and easy configuration thanks to Bluetooth Low Energy technology, no bridge required
– Requirements: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 11.4 or later
– Automation & Remote Access: HomePod, Apple TV with tvOS 11 or later or an iPad with iOS 11 or later set up as a home hub
– Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 0.5 Inch
Available at: www.amazon.com, www.evehome.com
You can purchase your Eve Room 2nd Generation today! Check out the great deal on Amazon!
Be sure to check out the UPDATED Holiday Gift Guide Items this year for 2018!
[catlist id=235 thumbnail=yes numberposts=50 template=enza]