We created a list of the best Haunted Mansion Movie Quotes and we will continue to update this list as we see the movie!
This movie is going to be a great kick-off to August when all the pumpkin spice flavors make an early visit!
Not only did we send Movie Myla to review Haunted Mansion, but Enza and her daughter also went to see an Advance Screening!
We will continue to update our list as more quotes are submitted!
Haunted Mansion Movie Quotes
Below are the BEST Haunted Mansion Movie Quotes!
- “Welcome, foolish mortals, to New Orleans.”- Narrator
- “Death is not an ending but a new beginning.”- Narrator
- “But the only true failure is when you stop trying.” -Madame Leota (Jennifer Tilly)
- “Sounds like you are trying to see the unseen.” – Alyssa (Charity Jordan)
- “I’m an astrophysicist.”- Ben (LaKeith Stanfield)
- “I give ghost tours.”- Alyssa
- “I help people see what they can’t see.” -Ben
- “Carol’s a very common name.”- Ben
- “No such thing as ghosts.”- Ben
- “This place is going to be great. When we fix it up.”- Gabbie (Rosario Dawson)
- “Do we have a John Carusso?” -Ben
“Here. I have been an accountant for almost 50 years.” -John
“I don’t care.” -Ben
- “Okay, Carols. Ghosts don’t exist. Life doesn’t exist. It’s all dirt. We’re all dirt.” -Ben
- “Love it?”- Gabbie
“No.”- Travis (Chase Dillon)
- “Not today.”- Travis
- “This place is haunted!”- Travis
- “Nah. We’re out.”- Gabbie
- “You’ll be back.”- Ghost
- “Why do you have a cat?”- Ben
- “Onwards my furry friend.”- Father Kent (Owen Wilson)
- “The power of Kent compels you!” – Kent
- “You want to be a hero?”- Kent
- “One man’s monster is another man’s Halloween costume.” -Kent
- “I am going to light a vanilla candle. It will be a game changer.” -Gabbie
“Will it though?” – Travis
- “I know opportunities knock, but this one couldn’t wait to come in.” -Kent
- “That’s like having Michael Jordan play baseball.”- Kent
- “If you want to leave, you can leave.”- Gabbie
- “I don’t like the chair.” – Bruce (Danny DeVito
- “There are a lot of colorful theories about this place.”- Gabbie
- “I found this place on Zillow.”- Gabbie
- “It’s absolutely terrifying.”- Ben
- “Good news. No ghosts.”- Ben
- “Something followed me home.”- Ben
- “Scone?”- Gabbie
- “Your eyes were screaming yes.”- Kent
- “Nope.”- Ben
- “Have you recently met someone named Gary?”- Harriet (Tiffany Haddish)
- “Eat up. Happy hour ends at six.”- Bruce (Danny DeVito)
- “Do. Not. Come.”- Ben
- “Ghosts like to fight.”- Harriet
- “I’m bonafide and qualified.”- Harriet
- “Now, if I’m gone for more than ten minutes, ring this bell. If I get lost, it’ll help me find my way back. ” -Harriet
- “What happened in this house?”- Harriet
- “Can I do this? Now you got me all mad.”- Harriet
- “Attics are historically terrifying.”- Harriet
- “I’m an ally.”- Ben
- “Beware the full moon.”- Madame Leota (Jamie Lee Curtis)
Watch the trailer:
You can hear some of the Haunted Mansion Movie Quotes in the trailer below and get a feel for the movie!
About the movie:
When single mom Gabby (Rosario Dawson from The Book of Boba Fett) and her son move into an oddly affordable New Orleans mansion, they realize they’ve gotten much more than they bargained for. Desperate for help, they contact a priest (Owen Wilson from Loki) who, in turn, enlists the aid of a widowed scientist-turned-paranormal-expert, a French Quarter psychic (Tiffany Haddish from Girls Trip), and a crotchety historian (Danny DeVito from Jumanji: The Next Level) to help exorcise the mansion.
You can also purchase tickets today to get the best seats! Don’t forget to order through our affiliate Fandango link.