There are just some Joy Ride Quotes we purposely had to leave out on this list until the movie is out in theaters and because of the language and content that was shared in our Joy Ride Review, Is Joy Ride Appropriate for Families?
If you have a favorite quote, let us know below! We will continue to update this list!
Joy Ride Quotes
- “I’ll close the deal. Don’t worry about that.”- Audrey (Ashley Park)
- “I’m an ally.”- Frank (Timothy Simons)
- “I did an hour on Duolingo.’- Audrey
- “Good thing you’re fluid in Chinese.”- Frank
- “Lolo Two Point Worst.”- Lolo (Sherry Cola)
- “Audrey, I got you.”- Lolo
- “This is- chaotic.”- Audrey
- “I’m not trying to be a sell-out.”- Lolo
- “Dead Eye’s coming.”- Lolo
- “I think we blend right in.”- Audrey
- “Not Kevin? I’m not impressed.”- Lolo
- “That was so lame. What was that?”- Lolo
- “I play the good girl.”- Kat (Stephanie Hsu)
- “So funny. I love Paris.”- Clarence (Desmond Chaim)
- “YOLO, Lolo.”- Kat
- “I also speak Chinese!”- Dead Eye (Sabrina Wu)
- “I like her.”- Dead Eye
“No, you don’t.”- Lolo
- “I love a grand adventure.”- Kat
- “Nom nom nom- squid on a stick!”- Dead Eye
- “I do import. And export.”- Girl on Train (Meredith Hagner)
- “And that is why I rest my case. Bong Bong.”- Audrey
- “I hate you so much right now.”- Kat
- “Your mouth is so big.”- Kat
- “I’m V.P. of group projects.”- Dead Eye
- “I’m just a garbage American who only speaks English. And a little Gollum.”- Audrey
- “China looks good on you.”- Lolo
The movie will be in theaters on July 7, 2023, but you can pre-purchase tickets today!
Be sure to check out the Joy Ride trailer:
Watch the trailer below…looks funny right!
About Joy Ride
The hilarious and unapologetically explicit story of identity and self-discovery centers on four unlikely friends who embark on a once-in-a-lifetime international adventure. When Audrey’s business trip to Asia goes sideways, she enlists the aid of Lolo, her irreverent, childhood best friend who also happens to be a hot mess; Kat, her college friend turned Chinese soap star; and Deadeye, Lolo’s eccentric cousin. Their no-holds-barred, epic experience becomes a journey of bonding, friendship, belonging, and wild debauchery that reveals the universal truth of what it means to know and love who you are.