This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. All opinions, text and experiences are my own. VSL#3 is a high-potency probiotic medical food for the dietary management of IBS, UC and ileal pouch and must be used under medical supervision. Please speak with your healthcare provider for any specific questions. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You can follow more information on the hashtag #VSL3TheJourneyBack.
I have IBS and I have tried VSL#3 for the last three weeks! Since I have a lot of serious digestive issues I was encouraged to journal about my experience taking VSL#3 for the dietary management of IBS and to pay attention to my symptoms each day. There were many days in my journal where I wrote, “feeling good”. I often experience cramping because of my IBS and I noticed I had less cramping this month. I felt I was in a better mood when I didn’t have to worry about cramping and what I ate. There are always certain foods I had to stay away from because of the fear of constipation. Here are few key points I enjoyed when trying VSL#3:
- Flexible – Remembering to take VSL#3: Since I haven’t been taking any medicine when I first started it was hard to remember to take it twice a day. I was able to change the time I took VSL#3 to two once a day and I found that helped me remember! VSL#3 is a high-potency probiotic medical food that is clinically proven in the dietary management of the serious digestive issues irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), ulcerative colitis (UC) and ileal pouch.
- No bad taste: I was pleased that the VSL#3 capsules were so easy to take and they didn’t leave a bad taste. In the past I stopped taking medicine because of the taste and with VSL#3 I didn’t experience this at all. You can find it at your local pharmacy where it is refrigerated behind the to maintain potency!
- Specific for my IBS: Did you know that nearly half of IBS, UC, ileal pouch sufferers (46%) believe all probiotics are pretty much the same*? I learned that there are different types of probiotics that are better for others depending on your condition. It’s not one size fits all! VSL#3 is specifically formulated for the dietary management of IBS, UC, and ileal pouch. VSL#3 is formulated with eight strains of live lactic acid bacteria and is 10 times more potent more than the average probiotic, making it the first choice for many doctors when managing serious gastro conditions because it is one of the strongest available with 170 clinical studies supporting its effectiveness in patients with serious digestive conditions.
Learn More about VSL#3
- For more information on VSL#3 please visit www.vsl3.com
- Join VSL#3 on Facebook for giveaways and exclusive offers www.facebook.com/vsl3probiotic
- Check out their series of videos packed with helpful info about IBS & UC at www.youtube.com/user/VSL3Probiotic
- You can find delicious IBS-friendly recipes at http://www.vsl3.com/discover/ibs-friendly-recipes/
SAVE MONEY with a SAVINGS CARD and TRY VSL#3
Now you can take part in VSL#3’s new Patient Savings Program. Simply print out this VSL#3 Patient Savings Card(https://www.vsl3ds.com/?fb) and bring it to your physician to receive a prescription for VSL#3. Then take both the script and the Patient Savings Card to your pharmacy and save up to $80 each month on your purchase of VSL#3 unflavored packets or VSL#3 DS. This is the largest savings ever offered for both VSL#3 and VSL#3 DS. Visit here (https://www.vsl3ds.com/?fb) for more information and talk with your healthcare provider today to take part in the savings program!
VSL#3 is a high-potency probiotic medical food that must be used under medical supervision, so speak with your doctor to see if VSL#3 could help manage your IBS.
*Harris Poll conducted the GI Issues Survey on behalf of VSL#3. The survey was administered online within the United States between April 1 – 7, 2015 among 607 adult’s ages 18+ who have been diagnosed with a digestive or gastrointestinal condition, irritable bowel syndrome, or ulcerative colitis, ileal pouch (“sufferers”).
VSL#3® is a high-potency probiotic medical food that’s clinically proven in the dietary management of IBS, ulcerative colitis, and ileal pouch. To learn more visit www.vsl3.com and LIKE the brand on Facebook.
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. All opinions, text and experiences are my own. VSL#3 is a high-potency probiotic medical food for the dietary management of IBS, UC and ileal pouch and must be used under medical supervision. Please speak with your healthcare provider for any specific questions. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.