I had the pleasure to attend the Nemo 3D Screening in Kansas City with my husband and my daughter this last Saturday! It was so good and so much fun! Of course, I have seen this movie already one million times. It was so much fun and a more exciting experience to be able to watch it with my husband and my daughter in 3D at the movies! I was able to fall in love with it ALL over again!
Before attending the screening I was sure to get my daughter ready for the movie! I found some FREE downloadable coloring pages (If you are interested in getting these please comment below and I will get them uploaded)! She has told me for weeks now that she wants Nemo to be pink! She definitely makes me laugh! She had so much fun picking out her coloring page on my computer than letting it come to life on paper! I am happy to say that she wasn’t disappointed in the orange Nemo during the movie.
The Nemo 3D glasses are ADORABLE! They were shaped like goggles! Looking up at all of the goggle wearing viewers made me giggle! Disney did an amazing job with the 3D effects. Nemo is adorable, Marlin is so loving and protective, and Dori cracks me up! My 3 year old said her favorite part was “Bruce”! Who would have thought!!??!!
Prior to the movie you are going to watch the newest Toy Story short film! IT is adorable! One of my favorite Disney short films! My daughter and half of the theater was dancing the entire time! I am not kidding!
Watch this movie in theaters this FRIDAY November 14, 2012!!!
· “Finding Nemo” won the 2003 Academy Award® for Best Animated Feature.
· The film won a Golden Globe® Award for Best Motion Picture–Musical or Comedy.
· At the time of its release, “Finding Nemo” was the highest grossing G-rated movie of all time.
· Ellen DeGeneres won an MTV Movie Award for Best Comedic Performance.
· In 2008, The American Film Institute named “Finding Nemo” among the top 10 greatest animated films ever made.