Top 25 FREE Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids! If you have kids you can stay busy with these 25 wonderful activities!
Kids will LOVE them. This is a great way to spend family and quality time while celebrating Valentine’s Day.
I rather celebrate Valentine’s Day with kids than gush over the lovely dovey relationship stuff :).
Top 25 FREE Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids
Be sure to be following me on PINTEREST!
Follow me on Pinterest
LOVE this LIST! BE sure to CLICK the PIN IT button!
1. Stitched Burlap Heart Pillow
2. Scratch Off Valentine’s Cards
3. Pass out Baby Yoda Valentine’s Day Cards
4. Valentine’s Day Mobile
5. Hanging Playdough Hearts
6. White Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies
7. Recycled Lego and Princess Crayons
8. Love Blooms
9. Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
10. Handmade Paper Doily Craft
11. Heart Garland
12. Framed Heart With Mini Roses
13. Sign Language Love Card
14. Valentine’s Wreath
15. Aluminum Tape Valentine’s Day Cards
16. Wood Valentine Craft
17. Spin Art Cards
18. Bucket of Love
19. Shrinky Dinks Heart Bracelet
20. Footprint Hearts
21. Wax Paper Stained Glass Hearts
22. Robot Treat Mailbox
23. Pasta Hearts Craft
24. Mini Valentine’s Day Heart Box
25. Valentine’s Day Sensory Tub
What Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids do you and your family like to do? We’d love to hear from you!
Our family celebrates for fun and for St. Valentine but what is the history of the Holiday?
It is typically as a day to express love and affection to romantic partners. Plus, my favorite quote is “God is love” from John 4:16.
The origins of the holiday are not entirely clear, but it is believed to have roots in both ancient Roman and Christian traditions. Some historians believe that it was originally a pagan festival, while others think it may have been influenced by a Christian martyr named Saint Valentine.
Today, Valentine’s Day is primarily celebrated as a commercial holiday, with the exchange of gifts and cards between loved ones being a common tradition.
Dawn Lopez says
What a super fun list! Thanks so much for including my craft too! You rock! Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
Andrea Howard says
IS THE LETTER I THINK IS A V A Y…IS IT PARTY