This post is sponsored by Cricut.
When it comes to self care, finding a hobby that I can improve on, enjoy, and make others happy is for sure why I enjoy my Cricut Maker. If you are thinking about purchasing a Cricut Maker, make the investment today. Feel empowered, feel creative, and feel loved by a brand that stands for kindness and imagination!
5 Things I Love About My Cricut Maker
1. Cricut keeps updating products and tools to go with the Cricut Maker. Right when I thought I couldn’t love anything more than HTV, they created and designed Infusible Ink. Then they came up with awesome blade attachments to make another endless designs and creative ideas.
2. Projects are Unlimited. Whenever I think, hey I have seen it all then I come up with an idea or a projects that I never thought of. The Cricut community is not only awesome in sharing files and projects, but the online crafters can totally kick some butt with new ideas. I love our Reversible Sequins Pillows that we shared awhile ago.
3. Giving Gifts is just that much MORE special with a Cricut. When you put your thought into a useful gift and personalized it, people are so grateful for what you can make them. One of my favorite gifts are Cricut Leather earrings.
4. It got me through a pandemic! I am a teacher, a mom, and the pandemic has definitely been stressful. The days I dedicate to crafting with my Cricut and creating short video tutorials to share with all of you, are the days I felt the most fulfilled.
5. Branding! Whether I am creating an “Enza’s Bargains” shirt to advertise this blog, or even creating designs to hang up in my classroom, coming up with themes and marketing my brand or my teaching content is now easily possible with Cricut. I know others who have started a business during this time with their Cricut machines just as their own stay at home side hustle.