I wish I can tell you there is a lot to this recipe I fixed, but I would be lying. I am not a gourmet chef. I am a mom with little time and I am a picky eater. So I wanted to make something different. Instead of using a taco shell for this taco I used a Flat Bread called Flat Outs.
I also like to keep steps and prep simple along with finding ingredients you might already have at home.
What you need:
- 95-99% Lean Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Ranch for dipping
Prior to making your Roll Out be sure to cook and season meat to the instructions on the seasoning. The less greasy the better.
1. Put your Flat Out on a plate. On one half of it add shredded cheese, taco meat (cooked and seasoned), and salsa.
2. Start rolling the meat and cheese from one end to the other. Add more cheese and salsa to help it melt and stick together.
3. Microwave it for about 30 seconds to melt it together. You can cut it in little slices or eat it as a long roll up.
4. Serve with ranch.
- 4th of July Dessert – Red White & Blue Cake!
- Easy Rainbow Cupcakes
- Pot of Golden Oreos Recipe – Gold Oreos for St. Patrick’s Day and Rainbow Party FAVES!
- Sharing Smiles Day Ideas
- Skillet Sugar Cookie Recipe!
- 10 Delicious Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
- Skillet Cookie Recipe made with a Cast Iron Skillet
- S’mores Twist Recipe: A Twist on A Holiday Favorite
- Whole30 Chicken and Potato Soup Recipe
- Whole30 Bacon & Egg Cups Recipe