I wish I can tell you there is a lot to this recipe I fixed, but I would be lying. I am not a gourmet chef. I am a mom with little time and I am a picky eater. So I wanted to make something different. Instead of using a taco shell for this taco I used a Flat Bread called Flat Outs.
I also like to keep steps and prep simple along with finding ingredients you might already have at home.
What you need:
- 95-99% Lean Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Ranch for dipping
Prior to making your Roll Out be sure to cook and season meat to the instructions on the seasoning. The less greasy the better.
1. Put your Flat Out on a plate. On one half of it add shredded cheese, taco meat (cooked and seasoned), and salsa.
2. Start rolling the meat and cheese from one end to the other. Add more cheese and salsa to help it melt and stick together.
3. Microwave it for about 30 seconds to melt it together. You can cut it in little slices or eat it as a long roll up.
4. Serve with ranch.
- Hot Chocolate Bombs List of recipes!
- 4th of July Dessert – Red White & Blue Cake!
- Backyard Barbecue Food Ideas – Ready to cook!
- WW 2 Point Spicy Tacos Recipe
- Carne Ammuddicata Recipe
- Italian Cream Puffs Made With Vanilla Pudding
- Chocolate Banana Split Cupcake Recipe
- Peppermint Mocha Cookies Recipe – Easy and Yummy
- Adorable Penguin Oreo Cookies with Ear Muffs Recipe
- Disney’s Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe – Blue Hot Chocolate