Chicken Noodle Soup Crock Pot Recipe with Sanderson Farms Chicken is a Sponsored Post.
Brrrr. It is getting cold outside! We already made one trip to the doctor this week! The sore throat and cough has started! Eating healthy is something that I constantly want to work with! Our friends at Sanderson Farms make some of the best chicken! Eating chicken is a great way for me to get my family and I to get our lean meats and some protein in our diet.
The weather is starting to get cold and allergies and colds are starting to take over. Having a healthy Chicken Noodle Soup Crock Pot Recipe to feed your bellies and warm up your sore throats and comfort you!
Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the best comfort foods and smells! We love filling our house with that smell and getting a few Saltine Crackers out to eat with our soup!
Chicken Noodle Soup Crock Pot Recipe
- 7-8 Sanderson Farms Chicken Tenders
- 3 Cans of Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 3 Cans of 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken
- 1 Cup of Sliced Carrots
- 2 Celery Stalks Sliced
- Egg Noodles
- TSP of Parsley, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder
- Some Salt and Pepper
- Add Chicken Tenders, Chicken Broth, Cream of Chicken, Carrots, Celery, and Seasoning in the Crock Pot.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Take out the chicken. Keep 4 tenders aside. Shred the other 3-4 tenders and place back in the Crock Pot.
- Cook the Noodles in a separate pot over the stove. Drain the noodles and add the Crock Pot chicken soup!
Remember when you are searching for a good chicken to look for the Sanderson Farms green and yellow packaging!