Just like L3 says to Lando in “Solo: A Star Wars Story”, “I’m so glad we took this job!” You have all seen all of the commercials. Let me remind you that SOLO is finally on DVD and Blu-ray and you can own it today. I saw the movie in 4D with a moving seat and lots of distractions. I knew right away that when this movie comes out on DVD, that my family must own it. So what is better than having the ultimate movie night watch party! I thought that today I would share some tips with you! This post is sponsored and products were provided for me to share.
Star Wars movies, aren’t like every other movie. Especially in my house, because everyone in our family owns Star Wars gear and toys!
Decorate for your watch party, even if you don’t have company…enjoy your family’s company. Gather all of the toys, collectibles, light sabers that you own and set them around your viewing room! We love our new Ultimate Co-Pilot Chewbacca and Solo Home Entertainment Figure 4-Pack! Our fun Chewbacca Masks are so much fun to wear but are a total distraction from the movie itself. I say decorate with them. I plan to wear mine to work this week for our themed “character” day!
I totally plan to wear my “Chewie is my Co-pilot” pajamas!
Our family loves our Millennium Falcon Waffle Maker from Uncanny! The replica is so good, you might think it is going to take off! We whipped up some Belgium Waffle mix and in just a few minutes we had fluffy and delicious waffles to enjoy! We love breakfast for dinner, so this is by far the best movie watching meal we have!
Also popcorn is good for every occasion! The studio sent us some Solo popcorn!
If you don’t have time for the board games, perhaps your family is like mine and we really enjoy shooting nerfs at each other! Check out the Han Solo Nerf Blaster!
You can FINALLY own SOLO: A Star Wars Story on DVD and Blu-ray! Get your copy today! In the movie Alden Ehrenreich, Donald Glover, and Joonas Suotamo just totally rock as Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, and Chewbacca! They were just so good in the movie. If you haven’t read our full movie review, Myla and I both reviewed it!
My family and I will be having our movie night this week! I am excited for the Bonus Features that are available on the DVD/Blu-ray (it might vary by retailer):
- Solo: The Director & Cast Roundtable Sit down with director Ron Howard and the stars for an intimate and entertaining discussion of the film’s making.
- Team Chewie See what it takes to bring your favorite Wookiee to life in this lighthearted look behind the scenes.
- Kasdan on Kasdan Iconic Star Wars screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan and son Jonathan share what it was like to write the movie’s script together.
- Remaking the Millennium Falcon Track the transformation of the most famous ship in the galaxy, from Lando’s swank and impeccable pride and joy to Han’s stripped-down hot-rod freighter with “special modifications.”
- Escape from Corellia Get behind the wheel for the making of this high-octane chase through the streets of Corellia.
- The Train Heist Explore the challenges and thrills of creating this action-packed sequence, including its remote location and spectacular effects.
- Becoming a Droid: L3-37 Meet the newest droid—and the talented actor who helps bring her to life.
- Scoundrels, Droids, Creatures and Cards: Welcome to Fort Ypso Take an in-depth tour of the rough-and-tumble bar where strangers mix and gamblers risk all in the legendary card game, Sabaac.
- Into the Maelstrom: The Kessel Run Join Han and Chewie at the controls of the Millennium Falcon to see how this legendary moment in Star Wars history unfolds.
- Deleted Scenes There are also tons of deleted scenes!