I love eating wafer cookies! They definitely help with a craving! I had been eating strawberry and lemonade cookies at the same time to get the taste of Strawberry Lemonade! I came up with the idea of combining both wafter together to create and Strawberry Lemonade cookie and they are so good! They are really really sweet so one cookie definitely does the trick in the sweet tooth craving! It kills that craving in the blink of an eye!
Support our page by pinning this recipe with the link below:
Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
These Strawberry Vanilla cookies are easy to make! All you need is:
Vanilla Wilton Melting Candies
Strawberry Wafer Cookies
Lemonade Wafer Cookies
- Cut the cookies in rectangles or squares!
- Melt the melting candy!
- Dip the cookies in the candy and combine them. Use the candy melt itself to stick them together!
I found that the pink candy melts looked the best in covering the up the wafers! I liked doing both since I thought it was simple and let my guests know to expect both flavors come through in each bite!
Watch the video below and make your own cookies:
- Vanilla Candy Corn Shooters
- Hot Chocolate Bombs List of recipes!
- 4th of July Dessert – Red White & Blue Cake!
- Backyard Barbecue Food Ideas – Ready to cook!
- WW 2 Point Spicy Tacos Recipe
- Carne Ammuddicata Recipe
- Italian Cream Puffs Made With Vanilla Pudding
- Chocolate Banana Split Cupcake Recipe
- Peppermint Mocha Cookies Recipe – Easy and Yummy
- Adorable Penguin Oreo Cookies with Ear Muffs Recipe
- Disney’s Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe – Blue Hot Chocolate
- Blue Fudge Recipe – Perfect Frozen Themed Snack
- Mint Oreo Balls Covered in White Chocolate Perfect For Frozen!