The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
The Best Family Movie Night
If you haven’t noticed already, our family LOVES watching movies AND playing games! When it comes to creating a great family movie night there are some key essentials that you will definitely want to have! With the help from Best Buy, you can have the PERFECT movie night!
1. Some great blackout curtains, a dark room, or really just night time works out too! You can be creative and have Family Movie Night in untraditional places like outside on your garage, in your basement, and even in your kitchen with a yummy food spread. Having a dark room makes it perfect for projecting your movie with the Epson Ultra Projector you are going to LOVE how creative you can be! Having a dark room isn’t necessary with this projector but it does help with the ambiance.
2. Themed snacks! Who doesn’t watch a movie without snacks! Whether you are outside making s’mores or at home with a big bucket of popcorn and Milk Duds…it is always fun to have snacks!
3. A projector! The Epson Home Cinema 11400 from Best Buy provides HD quality pictures, it is light weight, and can project anywhere!
Epson Home Cinema 11400
- With 4400 lumens of Color Brightness, you get rich beautiful Full HD images up to 300″!
- Built-in speaker, plus dual HDMI ports to connect your TV/Satellite Box and gaming console.
- Can stream your favorite movie/show!
- 1080p resolution and 3LCD, 3-chip technology!
As a tech nerd who has an Epson at work, you can’t go wrong! I have so many hours on mine that it is well worth it! It works with the lights on and off!