The year 2020 has been one for the books. There is a lot of things to consider when the new school year for both my girls and my classroom. The first thing is how do I keep my classroom as safe as possible. First, I started with using the Uvlizer and just had share my Uvlizer Review with you. The below was provided to me to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. This post also contains affiliate link. I am disclosing this in accordance to FTC Guidelines.
A Little Bit About Uvlizer:
- Suitable for 100-250 sq ft – The 38W bulb in Uvlizer may easily disinfect a whole 250 sq ft room like a bedroom, living room, or kitchen. That means you can protect yourself and your family without worrying about other side effects. Total peace of mind!
- Ozone production – Germicidal UVC light produces ozone during treatment which makes it possible to sanitize the areas where ultraviolet light cannot reach. You just turn on the device, set the timer, and relax.
- Can be used on any household item – Use it on silverware, dishes, telephone handsets, laptops, or other home appliances. It’s 100% chemical free and safe if used correctly.
- Portable design – Uvlizer is super portable, which allows you to easily treat any room or area of your home.
- Internal timer with Auto-Off function – The internal timing feature will stop the device as soon as the optimal time has elapsed. This means that you can set the device and relax in another room with all the tranquility you need.
My Uvlizer Review:
Uvlizer is perfect for my classroom! For a classroom full of students I need something small, compact, and easy to move around and this is just that. It also is perfect for getting to the hard to spots that is impossible to clean and sanitize. As a mom of two and a teacher to many it is important for me to keep healthy and my students healthy. This disinfect device is perfect for helping keeping every device clean and every a little healthier!
I can set a timer and leave my classroom so that it gets disinfected. I do my best at moving it to the middle of the room so that once I return from plan or lunch I know that my room has been cleaned. Since, I teach in a computer lab this is another extra protection in getting my classroom clean. I was able to snap a picture as I was closing my door to disinfect my room.
So what’s my Uvlizer Review? Simply put I love the Uvlizer. It gives me the peace of mind that I need to be back in the classroom with my students.