These delicious Valentine’s Day Candy Spoon with Heart are a wonderful way to make something delicious for your sweetie for Valentine’s Day. They’re really yummy and they also look wonderful! I like them for more than just Valentines Day! You can really create some cool designs using different colors too! A cute tea party theme would be perfect for these! This post contains affiliate links.
Valentine’s Day Candy Spoon
Time: 1 Hour
Yields: 8 Spoons
- 1 1/2 Cup Wilton White Candy Melts
- Red Wilton Fondant
- Red Wilton Sugar Sprinkles
- A Wilton Candy Melt Pot is recommended to heat the candy melts, if you do not own a candy melt pot simply microwave candy melts at 50% power for 30 and stir, repeat this until completely smooth and do not overheat!
- Knead red fondant into a ball. Using the fondant roller, flatten fondant into thin layer.
- Carefully cut 8 hearts (approximately 1 inch tall) from layer with fondant knife.
- Gently press fondant hearts into the bottom of each spoon. Make sure they are secure before moving to next step.
- Pour white candy melts into mold, filling each spoon cavity to the top. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove mold from freezer. Carefully pop spoons from mold, lifting at both sides to avoid breakage.
- Using a small spoon, drizzle white candy melt along spoon handles. Quickly dust red sugar sprinkles over handles. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and serve with hot chocolate, dessert or alone!
[catlist id=179 thumbnail=yes numberposts=13 template=enza]