Are you planning a future Disney Vacation? Are you thinking about visiting Disney World and/or Disneyland. If you are like me, I am blessed to go at least once and sometimes multiple times a year. My family has a goal to go each year. Our favorite question that we ask ourselves is, “What is new at Disney Parks?”
Every Disney trip that we have been on, we always explore what is NEW and things we have never seen before. I don’t know of one day in the park where I didn’t have a NEW experience. The innovation and creativity that Walt had when he first created Disneyland is still there! This year our family is planning on going to Disneyland for the first time. I have been multiple times, but my young girls and husband have yet to see what Disneyland is about. We LOVE Disney World and I hope to plan a trip there as well!
So what is new at Disney Parks? Check out our quick list and let me know what you feel like I should add!
What is new at Disney Parks List 2017
1. Pandora: At WDW, there is a new land called Pandora that is based on the movie Avatar! You will experience mystery, rainforests, and more! There are two new adventures you will be able to explore!
2. Disney Rivers of Light: A new night show at Animal Kingdom!
3. Happily Ever After: A new show at the Magic Kingdom.
4. Star Wars Launch Bay: One of the newest sets of experience at Magic Kingdom! They are continuing to add new experiences to this. If you haven’t been to Disney in a couple of years you can experience more Star Wars at both Disney World and Disneyland!
5. Miss Adventure Falls is a new raft experience at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park! If you are a summer traveler you will want to check this out too! It is a great way to stay cool!
6. Disney Springs (formally known as Downtown Disney) has TONS of new stuff! They have been working on construction and new areas for a long time! Check out their newest dining experiences!
7. Soarin’ at Epcot! There is an entire new WORLD look that you won’t want to miss (this is my favorite ride at Epcot!)!
I wish this had been available before our trip! I missed so many of the new things!
So excited for Stars Wars Launch Bay! Can’t wait to see how Soarin’ turns outs. It was closed last time we were in Disney.
I love that they keep adding things, even more reasons to go again and again. New things to look forward to!
Disney Rivers of Light looks like lots of fun!
That’s awesome. I live in Miami, so Disney is literally a hop, skip, and jump away. Thanks for sharing these.
Twinkle Gaur says
Those pictures are so beautiful. Disney World is the Happy Place for everyone of all ages and it’s on the bucket list for many families! Thanks for sharing.