If you are looking for Mint Oreo Balls decorated for the perfect Disney Frozen Party this recipe is going to be popular with your guests. These are super easy to make and they are SO delicious! We liked to pair them up with some cotton candy to make them look like little frozen snowballs! Don’t forget to pin this for later!
Time: 1.5 hours
Yields: 8 Candies
• ½ cup Wilton White Candy Melts
• 5 Mint Oreo Cookies
• 1.5 tbsp Cream Cheese
• 1 tbsp Ice Blue Sugar Sprinkles (perfect for winter or a Frozen movie theme)
• 1 Wilton Stack-N-Melt Candy Mold (http://www.michaels.com/candy-mold-truffle/10404866.html – you can buy in-store also)
Mint Oreo Balls Recipe Covered in White Chocolate
1. You may use a Wilton Candy Melt Pot to heat candy melts if you have one. Otherwise, microwave candy melts at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not over heat.
2. Using a spoon, slowly pour candy melts into each circular cavity. Rotate the mold from side to side, ensuring all sides are coated. Dip out any excess. You only want a thin layer.
3. Place mold in freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Using a blender (I recommend the NutriBullet), blend mint Oreos until completely grounded. Add cream cheese. Blend until mixture is evenly distributed.
5. Remove mold from freezer.
6. Mold mint Oreo/cream cheese mixture into small balls. Gently press into each circular cavity.
7. Pour a thin layer of white candy melts on top of each cavity, creating an enclosure. Wipe any excess from the side.
8. Place mold in freezer for 30 minutes.
9. Remove mold. Gently pop each candy from the mold.
10. Spray a touch of water or simple syrup onto each candy and immediately sprinkle ice blue sugar on top.
11. Place candies in freezer for 15 minutes.
12. Remove and serve.
Check out these recommended posts:
- Disney’s Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe – Blue Hot Chocolate
- Blue Fudge Recipe – Perfect Frozen Themed Snack
- Mint Oreo Balls Covered in White Chocolate Perfect For Frozen!
- 4th of July Dessert – Red White & Blue Cake!
- Easy Rainbow Cupcakes
- Pot of Golden Oreos Recipe – Gold Oreos for St. Patrick’s Day and Rainbow Party FAVES!